[Wine] fixme error ?

Carlton USENET at adent.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:53:59 CDT 2007

My system (Mandriva2006) crashed recently due to hardware difficulties.
  on reinstalling wine I get the following message when trying to run
the program TreePadSAFE, which used to work OK
Any Idea how this could be fixed?
T.I.A.
Carlton.
[carlton at localhost TreePadSAFE]$ wine treepadSAFE.exe
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:802:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We don't handle
PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
fixme:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters We don't handle
PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10028), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10028), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
err:systray:delete_icon invalid tray icon ID specified: 0d
fixme:font:get_nearest_charset returning DEFAULT_CHARSET
face->fs.fsCsb[0] = 00000000 file =
/home/carlton/.wine/dosdevices/c:/windows/Fonts/vga850.fon
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x1002c), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!