[Wine] Re: winecfg won't start and causes errors in xubuntu dapper

noalternative noalternative at REMOVETHESECAPSTOREPLYoperamail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:54:04 CDT 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:39:55 +0000 (UTC)
Daniel Skorka <skorka at gmx.net> wrote:

> Yikes. Please start your X server without the GLX extension and then
> $ rm -fr /home/oldcomputer/.wine*
> $ winecfg
> and see if that works.

How do I start my x server without the glx extension?

> Your forgot to mention version and origin.
wine-0.9.29 on xubuntu dapper.

> Daniel
> --
> Before you post:
> Read the Wine User Guide
> http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index When you post:
> Which wine version? Self compiled or prepackaged?

Brian (not wanting to be a messiah): "You are all individuals..."
Crowd (in unison): "We are all individuals..."
Monty Python's "Life Of Brian"

http://www.spampoison.com