[Wine] Two Monitors Prevent Windows Programs

LaneLester lane.lester at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:54:06 CDT 2007

I'm running Ubuntu Edgy, and with just one monitor several Winapps
worked fine. But I can't get any to work with my current setup: one LCD
monitor and one CRT, nVidia 5500 with digital and analog outs, Envy
driver, running as separate X screens. This is the type of error
produced:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  70 (X_PolyFillRectangle)
  Serial number of failed request:  148

Lane