[Wine] Re: winecfg won't start and causes errors in xubuntu dapper

noalternative noalternative at REMOVETHESECAPSTOREPLYoperamail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:54:08 CDT 2007

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:39:47 +0000 (UTC)
Daniel Skorka <skorka at gmx.net> wrote:

> Ok, so the GLX extension propably isn't the cause, you can load that
> one in again.
> Can you use accelerated OpenGL in native linux apps? Can you run e.g.
> neverball or planetpenguin-racer without problems and decent speed?

I installed the neverball and planetpenguin-racer debs but when I tried
to start them in the terminal.  I got this.

oldcomputer at ubuntu:~$ planetpenguin-racer
bash: planetpenguin-racer: command not found
oldcomputer at ubuntu:~$ planetpenguin-racer
bash: planetpenguin-racer: command not found
oldcomputer at ubuntu:~$ neverball
Illegal instruction
oldcomputer at ubuntu:~$

In otherwords, neither would start.

--

Brian (not wanting to be a messiah): "You are all individuals..."
Crowd (in unison): "We are all individuals..."

http://www.spampoison.com