[Wine] Printing problem

Bambero bambero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:54:21 CDT 2007

Hello

I have printing problems. Here is some output:

robert at localhost ~ $ wine notepad
To use WINEPS you need to install some AFM files.
err:commdlg:PRINTDLG_ChangePrinterW DocumentProperties fails on L"lp"
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_UpdatePrintDlgW No lpdm ptr?
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_WMCommandW Update printdlg was not successful!
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_UpdatePrintDlgW No lpdm ptr?
fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_WMCommandW Update printdlg was not successful!

My printer "lp" is detected by wine. But printing is impossible.

Regards
Bambero