[Wine] Re: Simulating IE6 on Wine

Mantar, Feyelno nek dusa mantar.feyelno at YourPantiesSirWilliamfrontiernet.net
Mon Mar 19 00:55:16 CDT 2007

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:24:33 -0700, ray wrote:

> Why not? In for a penny, in for a pound. Have a look at ie4linux.

 Won't help him. ies4linux installs in a seperate wine directory, so your
other wine applications won't be able to see it. OTOH, I've heard ie6 will
install in recent wine builds, though I haven't tried it myself.

--
 - Mantar  --- Drop YourPantiesSirWilliam to email me.