[Wine] Re: Programm erkennt den Drucker nicht - applikation didn?t know printer

dank daniel.r.kegel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:03:16 CST 2007

On Mar 6, 6:34 am, Daniel Skorka <sko... at gmx.net> wrote:
> wolfram.ha... at googlemail.com wrote:
> > I have installed wine at kubuntu - a lot off Aps work rearly fine -
> > but one I rearly "must have" don?t know the printer/spooler. Without
> > the printer the programm didn?t start!!
>
> Can you provide a link for SPlan?

I bet it's http://www.abacom-online.de/html/splan.html
There's a free downloadable demo.  The demo supposedly
has printing disabled, but when I select Print from the menu,
I get a dialog box "Zur zeit ist kein Standard-Druecker gewaehlt",
which is similar to what the user is reporting.    My system
doesn't have any printers, so this is not a surprise.  But
here's the log anyway, just to show that winspool is in fact
getting asked about printers:

dank at krunch:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/sPlan60 (Demo)$ WINEDEBUG=
+winspool ~/wine-git/wine SPLAN60.EXE
trace:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters Found 0 printers
trace:winspool:CUPS_LoadPrinters loaded libcups.so.2
trace:winspool:CUPS_LoadPrinters Found 0 CUPS printers:
trace:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters Found 0 printers
fixme:pager:PAGER_Create [0x10032] Drag and Drop style is not
implemented yet.
fixme:gdi:ExtCreatePen Hatches not implemented
trace:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters ignoring PRINTER_ENUM_CONNECTIONS
trace:winspool:WINSPOOL_EnumPrinters Found 0 printers

- Dan