[Wine] Re: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Ralph Meier Ralph.Meier at FernUni-Hagen.de
Mon Mar 19 00:49:50 CDT 2007

hmmmm, there is a big hole in my pocket. It could only be fixed by 100,000 -
Euro-Notes (Please do not send USD! They are not of worth to me!).
Feel free to send cheques (please without amount! I still have a pen here!).
You could also send your (beautiful!! and unambitious!!!!!!) girlfriends,
wifes and mothers - for selling at Ebay's......

Dear Mr. President Bush! I know that you and your secret services will read
this article nearly after posting. Therefore I assume that this text is not
my real opinion, it is only a sarcastic comment to this newsgroup-thread!
Really! No, do not send your marines! Please!!!!! I have not meant i.....
ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

See you all in Guantanamo!