[Wine] Half Life 2 - Steam

erickfis at gmail.com erickfis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:49:50 CDT 2007

Hi everybody!

I'm wondering if anyone here is able to run Steam and Half Life 2.

The instalation is all ok, for both steam and half life 2,
but whenever I run steam, it starts upgrading to a new version then
after the download proccess I get a "RunTime" error!

I've already tried wine 0.9.23 and 0.9.15, and I get the same error at
the same point.

It is too sad, because I've just bought a new video card to play HL2 -
counter strike source - the nvidia geforce Fx5500 256mb- works very
whell on my linux! much bether than my old video card: ati radeon
9600pro 256.
I think it's because of the driver.

Please help me!