[Wine] Re: installing on a different partition

Aggro spammerdream at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 00:49:52 CDT 2007

ats1080s at gmail.com wrote:
>>> is there a way to
>>> get wine back to defaults?
>> What install packet you have used and how did you install it. Uninstall
>> and reinstall usually saves the setting files by default, unless you
>> give a specific order to destroy them.
>
> i installed it using the rpm file

I don't know much about rpm's, sorry. I suggest that you try to find out
where the programs are actually installed by searching for files that
could be related to them. But are you really sure there is no .wine
directory? It is a hidden directory, not shown by default.

Also what is taking so much space on your root directory? Normal
installations shouldn't take that much space.