[Wine] unmapped c drive

blazed.phantom at gmail.com blazed.phantom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:13 CDT 2007

I some how unmapped the C drive while trying to configure my cdrom
drive to work with wine. Every time i try to do something wine related
i get errors.

Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not
accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not
accessible.

Those are from use the winecfg command. When i click the audio tab in
the config panel it closes and says this in the terminal

Creating link /home/ninjad/.kde/socket-ninjad.
can't create mcop directory

I dont know what to do i tried auto detecting the driver and adding it
manually, and uninstalling both the package in the synaptic manager and
with sudo apt-get remove wine.

any help on this problem would be great.