[Wine] Re: debugging an app which crashes my Window manager?

jkn jkn_gg at nicorp.f9.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:50:26 CDT 2007

Hi Duane
    Thanks for all of your suggestions. I knew some of this and learned
some more from your suggestions. I knew nothing about examine-relay so
thanks! I wasn't sure whether the fact that the crash was breaking kWin
would stop this logging mechanism working. I confess I haven't yet
tried it ;-o .

I do have Windows programming & debugging experience so that should
help.

Actually, since I posted this I have become advocate for this program
with Codeweavers. I am guessing that the same debugging techniques will
apply. Is this true, of have Codeweavers modified things in some way?

    Cheers
    Jon N