[Wine] Re: Install RealMeteo for windows and WINE on linux SUSE

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:33 CDT 2007

pautasso at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm Linux novice.
>
> I've installed WINE on SUSE and is all ok (Calc.exe and notepad.exe
> run)
> Then I've installed realmeteo 1.5 build 22
> http://www.realmeteo.com/public/RealMeteo_1_5_22_setup_italian.exe but
> when I run it I have an error  msvbvm50.dll .

It means you need to get the DLL msvbvm50.dll from a real Windows box
somewhere, and install it into Wine's windows/system32 directory, and
the execute:
regsvr32 msvbvm50.dll
Note that I don't claim this is legal to do.

However, I tried that and the realmeteo now comes up with an immediate
runtime error. So getting the DLL probably won't get you very far.