[Wine] Re: epoll_ctl: Operation not permitted

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:55:19 CDT 2007

moartl <martin.petz at onlinecontest.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I cannot compare it to the status when running from the
> shell, as the application finishes too quickly.

Run it inside winedbg from the shell, and set a break on epoll_ctl. The
debugger can then print the fd out for you (you want the value of
fd->unix_fd). You then have all the time you want to examine the fd.
Afterwards 'continue' and repeat this procedure until you are through.

Daniel
--
Read the Wine FAQ: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wine-faq/index
Read the Wine User Guide: http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index