[Wine] Re: What are the FPS hits in Counter-Strike 1.6/Source?

Spacen Jasset spacenjasset at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:55:21 CDT 2007

doomedelite at gmail.com wrote:
> Exactly what the title says, can anyone tell me the hit in performance
> with counter-strike 1.6/source is please? Much appreciated.

Counter strike 1.6 runs as fast as you need it to on any modern hardware.

Counter strike source may run a few frames slower, but it doesn't look
as good. Nividia cards may work better under linux. Also some playing
around may be necessary to get counter strike source working properly.
The last version of wine I tried was 0.9.29