[Wine] X connection problem

Peter pablos555 at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Mar 16 06:42:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to run windows command-line app under wine. When I'm working
under X and run the program from xterm, everything is ok. But when I log
in from remote machine, with putty for example, I get the error:

X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

The application I try to run is definitelly command line and there
should not be any X issues. Mau\ybe there is a problem with wine build
configuration (it is built from sources, without any special flags, on
Ubuntu 64, as it is here:
http://wiki.winehq.org/WineOn64bit#head-56206e8bc74083807ffe06ccb471d3f964cb670a)

Thanks for help

Peter