[Wine] Re: Flood of email

Duane Clark fpga at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 20 20:32:16 CDT 2007

Dean Hamstead wrote:
> can the list admin's please stop this flood
>
> there is a backlog... great! how about it be dealt with?
>
> is the end near? how many emails can we expect?
>
> can this trickle of emails be accelerated so as to finish sooner?

I don't think the list is sending them out anymore. They appear to have
stopped about 6 hours before this email. If you are still receiving
them, I would guess that they were buffered somewhere along the way -
not winehq as far as I can tell.

I suppose I should add an "I am not the list admin" disclaimer, so I
could be completely wrong about the above ;)