[Wine] 100's of emails arriving from last year

Julian Hall lists at kaotic.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 14:56:21 CDT 2007

Javier Kohen wrote:
> Yes, it did happen last year and we got an explanation back then. Now
> would you all please stop clogging the list with complaints? There is an
> off-list address for the maintainer: wine-users-owner at winehq.org
FYI one complaint I received off-list was that the list maintainer
wasn't answering emails.  In view of that we are quite justified in
making our complaints known here.

Also I agree totally with Nigel's comment that the number of complaints
is very small compared to the mass of old, and in the case of people who
have tried to unsubscribe but not been answered, *unsolicited* emails.

Regards,

Julian