[Wine] re: Amicus Attorney

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Mar 25 09:52:54 CDT 2007

For what it's worth, there's at least one other person
who ran Amicus Attourney:
http://www.winehq.com/pipermail/wine-users/2002-November/009244.html
though I don't know if he used it on a network.

I wonder if the problem might not be file locking, which
might not be turned on by default on your file server.
But I don't know enough about the problem you're having
to say.

Can your problem be reproduced using the free trial at
http://www.amicusattorney.com/sales/sales_free_trial.asp
?  If so, then maybe a Wine developer could work on this.
All we need is a recipe to follow to reproduce the bug.

The best place to file that recipe is as a bug at http://bugs.winehq.org
but replying to this message would be ok, too.
- Dan