[Wine] re: Amicus Attorney

Raena Lea-Shannon raen at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 26 06:50:58 CDT 2007

Thanks.

I think what may be happening is to do with having 2 instances of the same
user. One on my Linux Partition and one on my Windows Partition.

Wine in Amicus is using the ~c directory
The local data from the Windows sessions is in /windows/C on the Linux file
system which is not the same as ~c in wine

I may either have to remove or just not use at all my Windows user unless it
is possible to get ~c in wine to point to /windows/C so that either side is
using the same local data files or does that make a mess of wine?

The free trial would be perfect to reproduce the problem. We used the free
trial ourselves it is the whole suite with 28 days use.

The one we use is Amicus V.

I will also see if I can track down Mr Amcus November 2002
Raena