[Wine] Ultime9 works - or wine more win9x compatible than NT :-)

Christoph Frick frick at sc-networks.de
Wed Mar 28 05:15:01 CDT 2007

On Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 11:10:25PM +0200, Clemens Eisserer wrote:

> Now I tried Ultima9+patch1.19 and it really works.

this _is_ good news - the third person game i ever enjoyed and the last
game i ever player on a real windoze machine ;)

> I get some messages on the Console (attached at the end)

the attachement is missing (or got lost on the way in the list). also it
is even better to create a bug for that problem
(http://bugs.winehq.org/) or see if there is allready one.

--
cu