[Wine] Ultime9 works - or wine more win9x compatible than NT :-)

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Mar 28 14:46:16 CDT 2007

Wednesday March 28 2007 14:28、Clemens Eisserer さんは書きました:
> Wow I managed to get it working (its now almost playable, except that
> the cursor is invislble if a book is open).
>
> What I did was to disable the following option:
> MultiPassChromakey=0

	Can you write a bug (or bugs if there is more than one problem) to
http://bugs.winehq.org ? Just create a bug or bugs there and attach (don't
paste! you can attach logs right after bug creation) all logs that you
provided here. By doing so you will help Wine Project to become better.
Reporting bugs to wine-users is generally bad idea because bugs very quickly
get lost.
	Thanks!