[Wine] Printing in Wine

Nagy Tibor nagyt at hu.inter.net
Thu May 3 10:45:32 CDT 2007

Thanks for your replay. I have installed wine-0.9.36, but it did not
solved the problem. It is still the same.

It is interesting that in "windows" print dialog the paper size is empty
and can not be set, and even the Landscape/Portrait radio buttons are
unchecked, if I check one, I get an exception and wine exits.