[Wine] Strange cursor and no difference between normal and bold

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon May 7 07:49:32 CDT 2007

Hello,

I did an update to Debian 4.0 with Wine 0.9.25.

Now the cursor is changed to a hand in the application (Schedule+), and
I don't like that. What can I do to change the cursor in an arrow again?

Another point is a font. I don't see a difference between bold and
normal anymore. This is importanti in the application, because a bold
font means that there is an appointment on that date. What can I do to
get the bold font again? And how can I find-out what font the
application is using?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--