[Wine] EAC (exactaudiocopy) in openSUSE 10.2

Istvan Gabor suseuser04 at freemail.hu
Mon May 14 09:19:16 CDT 2007

Hello wine users:

Could someone, please, help me how to make work EAC with
wine in openSUSE 10.2?
Earlier (SUSE 10.1) I could configure wine to use windows
2000 as default windows version and EAC to use 'native Win32
interface for WinNT/2000/XP' and these worked together fine.
Now in openSUSE 10.2 (wine version wine-0.9.37-12.1) when I
start EAC with wine I get:
a) when the interface is set to the default 'installed external
ASPI interface' wine starts but does not recognize any of the
CD drives.
b) If I set the interface to 'native Win32 interface for WinNT/
2000/XP' and restart EAC, EAC freezes during start I have to
kill it.

These are the only messages it gives in a console window:

~> wine .wine/drive_c/EAC/EAC.exe
preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-
60000000
fixme:wave:ALSA_AddCaptureDevice Add support for
DSCapture

Any idea?
Thanks,
IG

Páratlan akciók most! AEG-Electrolux-Zanussi gépek országos

házhozszállítással a Márkaboltból!

http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,166753,228664/click.prm