[Wine] Error Message?

Rick cms0009 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:05:57 CDT 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 11:28:54 am Declan Moriarty wrote:

> > What next?
>
> As root
>
> cd /usr/lib
> ln -s libjack-0.100.0.so.0.0.23 libjack.so
> ldconfig

 Did this !!

> The standard arrangement for libraries is like this example
> /usr/lib/libcapi20.so
> /usr/lib/libcapi20.so.3
> /usr/lib/libcapi20.so.3.0.4
>
> where libcapi20.so.3.0.4 is the binary, and the other two can be
> symlinks.
>
> ldconfig is like lilo, you run it 'in all dangers, temptations, and
> afflictions'. And if you recognise where the quote is from, you'll know
> how old I am :-)

Thanks, now this is what I get, when launch winecfg, and switch to audio tab,
I get this:
fixme:wave:ALSA_AddCaptureDevice Add support for DSCapture
fixme:wave:ALSA_AddCaptureDevice Add support for DSCapture
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found, disabling mixer
/bin/sh: /usr/bin/esd: not found

---
hmm, trade one for one...?

Rick