[Wine] Virtual window misbehavior

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Nov 2 10:37:30 CDT 2007

On Thursday November 1 2007 20:59, Jim Hall wrote:
> I haven't found handles to re-size the window.

	Virtual desktop have fixed size. You don't need to resize it. If you *really*
want this you can use Window Menu -> Advanced -> Special Application/Window
Settings dialog to override default behavior of any window or application in
KDE.

> All native Linux
> apps treat the panels as "no go" zones. Is there some config setting that
> will make the desktop window do that?

	I have latest WINE, Debian Etch with KDE 3.5.5 and don't see problem you
describing.

	If you need more help, please give more details. What desktop environment you
are using: KDE or GNOME? Maybe something else? Don't forget to provide
version numbers.

	Thank you for using WINE.