[Wine] wine and multilanguage support

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Nov 14 05:19:45 CST 2007

         Don't forget to answer to the mailing list so others can see the
discussion.

On Wednesday November 14 2007 10:17, Romeo Petruca wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2007 6:55 PM, L. Rahyen <research at science.su> wrote:
> >         If you don't know how to setup your locale configuration refer to
> > documentation for your distribution.
> >         If you need more help please tell me what distribution you are
> > using.
>
> sorry to forget, i'm using fedora 8 2.6.23.1-42.fc8

	Please read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Locale in order to understand
how to setup your locale properly. This howto should work for Fedora too.
	Of course you need to setup Romanian locale not en_US.UTF-8. As I have said
before you need to change LC_CTYPE only if you want Romanian input in WINE
with English GUI.
	If for some reason you still have problems then make sure that you have
Romanian locale:

locale -a

	If you have it in the list then make sure that it is assigned to (at least)
LC_CTYPE by running:

locale

	Thank you for using WINE.