[Wine] Process Tree Question

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Nov 17 01:47:01 CST 2007

On Friday November 16 2007 18:33, Brent Davidson wrote:
> In the meantime, however, I need to know the answer to my original
> question about whether or not a program running under wine can execute
> programs in linux native mode.

	Yes you can (at least I think so - I never tried myself). You need system()
call in order to run lpr (or any other Linux program) from Windows
application. Run "man 3 system" to read more about system() call.
	First, use LoadLibrary() to load glibc (please note that this will fail on
Windows and will work only on WINE). Then call to GetProcAddress() to get the
address of system(). Now you should be able to call it via the pointer you
now have.