[Wine] Posting rules

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Nov 17 11:44:05 CST 2007

On Saturday November 17 2007 17:14, Jim Hall wrote:
> Just a quick question. Does the list allow screenshots as part of a
> post/reply? Is so, size and/or number limit? I don't want to overuse this
> method and also don't want to burden anybodies bandwidth limitations, but
> in this case "each picture IS worth a thousand words". Written description
> wouldn't work.

	Yes, attachments are allowed. What about size, there is no *official* limit
but of course no one like to receive useless big files. I think that up to
150 KiB is OK. Try to use higher compression or lower resolution to reduce
size.
	If you need to send something big, please do this only privately by request.
Alternatively, you can upload big files somewhere and give a links in your
message.