[Wine] Can't get OpenGL to work

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sun Nov 18 07:52:22 CST 2007

On Sunday November 18 2007 13:08, Markus Hitter wrote:
> Any idea which DLL to grab from native Windows or which debug message
> switches to set to get more enlightment where Wine behaviour differs
> from Windows?

	Unfortunately native DLLs are unlikely to help in this case (some important
DDLs cannot be replaced with native ones), most likely WINE return something
wrong and Catia doesn't like this.
	You already reported this bug so if something like additional debug logs will
be needed, our OpenGL/DirectX developers will tell you about this.

	Thank you for using WINE.