[Wine] Problems with Click'N Design 3D Afterburner - A CD Label Designer

Ivica Culjak vzep18e1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 13:23:01 CST 2007

            To: All

    I'm trying to run /_Click'N Design 3D Afterburner_/. an application
for CD labels and jacket design. It installs fine and it seems most of
it runs OK except when it has to access template files - files with
*.tpl extension. Those files contain the page layouts and paper sizes
and are crucial to the application functioning. When trying to access a
template the only error message the application gives is: "There was an
error loading this template". When run from the shell prompt it prints a
whole lot of error messages in the terminal, most of them concerning the
*ole* errors. I've attached the file ErrorMessages.txt with  the
terminal output with all the messages: I have absolutely no knowledge
how to deal with this type of problem!

    Any help would be *greatly appreciated.* Thanks to all in advance.
:'(

                                Sincerely,

                                Ivica C(uljak