[Wine] 3D accelleration and Intel 940/945GM/GMS/GML

Markus Hitter mah at jump-ing.de
Sat Nov 24 07:36:01 CST 2007

Am 22.11.2007 um 23:57 schrieb JusTiCe8:

> is there anyone here who succeed to run any 3D software at good speed
> with such 3D hardware ?

Recently I tried with a huge app (Catia) with bad results.

However, it should be possible to run 3D graphics which depends
solely on Window's built in OpenGL capabilities. Unfortunately, I
couldn't find a reasonable small app not depending on specific
hardware so far. Do you know one, preferably downloadable (demo
version would be fine)?

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/