[Wine] 3D accelleration and Intel 940/945GM/GMS/GML

JusTiCe8 justice8 at orange.fr
Sat Nov 24 09:01:18 CST 2007

(I'm subscriber of list, so please don't add my mail in cc list)

Markus Hitter wrote:

> Recently I tried with a huge app (Catia) with bad results.
>
> However, it should be possible to run 3D graphics which depends solely
> on Window's built in OpenGL capabilities. Unfortunately, I couldn't
> find a reasonable small app not depending on specific hardware so far.
> Do you know one, preferably downloadable (demo version would be fine)?

Don't understand what you mean by "which depends solely on Window's
built in OpenGL capabilities", AFAIK developpers would/should use
DirectX or openGL standard API which implementation use 3D hardware (the
"good" old time when developpers use direct hardware registers for hack
was definitly end).
Any 3D app/game demo or not should be enough to test, right ?