[Wine] basic activex setup questions?

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 24 14:46:06 CST 2007

All, I am trying to run activex under a win98 wine .49 setup based on
firefox. The objective is to support activex audio streaming. I am
unsure of the package list or installation order required to do this.
Firefox is installed and and running. What other packages are needed? I
have tried to install klcodec345f.exe, it claims activex 8 is needed.
MPSetup is installed and seems to be working. activex 8 does not appear
to be available.  Is there a way to do this?  Thanks - Dan