[Wine] Ruckus on Linux

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 26 14:33:39 CST 2007

    Douglas> builtin wine: could not load
    Douglas> L"c:\\windows\\system32\\Ruckus.exe": Module not found

Where did you put ruckus.exe? And how did you start the programm
It seems that wine doesn't find ruckus.exe. Go ahead and find it. If the
drive on which ruckus resides is not accessible for wine, make it
accessible. "cd" to the directory in which ruckus.exe resides and start wine
there.

    Douglas> I think this is<i> not </i>what you need, but I&#39;ll go ahead

And why do you resend everything again as HTML?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de