[Wine] Wine HQ APT Repository doesn't show up in my repositories list

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 28 15:13:41 CST 2007

I just installed Wine and used it to install a couple of applications.
One is running fine. The other ran once, then stopped.

However, I am writing to say that I followed the instructions on the
download page for adding the Wine HQ APT Repository to my repositories
list. [Unbuntu/Kubuntu 7.04] However, when I run the the add/remove
applications and package managers the Wine repository isn't on the list
they use.

Anybody have an idea what happened, or maybe a suggestion as to who I
can get the Wine repository on my list?

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA