[Wine] How to install .NET ?

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:46:37 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DARKGuy . <dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 3, 2007 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Wine] How to install .NET ?
To: Xavier Bestel <xavier.bestel at free.fr>

What if it doesn't checks for .NET's availability, but it just forces its
install? I've had plenty of programs and games that force a DirectX or EAX
install even if it's already installed (take a look at it from the
developer's eyes: It'd be better to make it install anyways and avoid the
customer tell you that it didn't work when they didn't had the needed
dependencies installed).