[Wine] How to install .NET ?

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:31:42 CDT 2007

I was about to suggest the same thing, but alas, it would be hard to do
anyways. Another solution would be to extract the installer (it's possible
sometimes) and replace the offending .exe with a basic one that WINE runs
flawlessly (notepad.exe? xD) and run the installer... however, that could
lead to issues if the program really depends on any output from the .NET
installer... not to mention it's a VERY DIRTY hack and it might not work,
but it's a theory I have in mind xD.