[Wine] Lotus Notes 7 client

tmerickson1 at comcast.net tmerickson1 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 13:39:54 CDT 2007

All,

I have wine 0.9.44 and a notes 7 client c841w1na.exe. It seems to install ok. But it isn't stable at all. I can't configure up a Personal Home Page from the templates. It crashes when I go to File Preferences anything. There doesn't seem to be a calendar file there and a host of other problems. I continually get screens full of 'err:win:DefWindowProcW called for other process window 0x10020' then things crashed and now I get 'An error was encountered while opening a window'.

I'm running this on Fedora 7.

Anyone have some experience that might assist me in this plight? Thanks,

--
Tom Erickson
tmerickson1 at comcast.net
(301) 602-8680 (mobile)