[Wine] Configure not working in ubuntu gutsy amd64

Patrick Leamon pleamonhp at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 14 11:42:12 CDT 2007

I recently upgraded to the Gutsy beta, and this may just be a side effect of it being beta, but thought I'd raise it here in case I am doing something obviously wrong.  I'm not familiar with how the configure script works and looking at the config.log didn't help me.

Just to note, I was successfully compiling on ubuntu amd64 before I upgraded to the gutsy beta.

I have raised a bug with ubuntu as well, you can see the full config.log and steps I took there:

If anyone knows what might be causing it (might be a missing library for all I know), please let me know.  Happy to provide any further information.

regards,
  Patrick Leamon