[Wine] Help! bad cyrillic font rendering

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Oct 22 04:49:08 CDT 2007

On Monday October 22 2007 08:11, Гончаров Евгений wrote:
> Good Day!
> I have a problem with rendering of cyrillic font in one window. Everything
> is fine in others windows of the same program.

	Try to run:

wine notepad

	You should see translated notepad and be able to type using Cyrillic symbols.
If this is the case then your locale settings is correct. Second step is to
check does your program works correctly in Windows? If not then this isn't
bug in WINE. If it does then WINE is buggy and you need to file bug report to
http://bugs.winehq.org . You need to provide your WINE version, name and
version of program you trying to run and describe exact steps how others can
reproduce the bug.
	Please note that most developers don't read wine-users mailing list because
it is just a user support mailing list. So you really need to report bugs at
http://bugs.winehq.org if you want to get your bug fixed.
	Thanks for using WINE.