[Wine] CHM help not working

Jeffrey Cobb maillists.gurulounge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 23:04:08 CDT 2007

I've run into the same problem... simply put I can't install Visual
Basic Pro in WINE.  So I had to opt for VMWARE and run VB in a Windows
XP sandbox.  You can check it out here:  www.vmware.com

You'll wanna take interest in vmplayer for Linux.  It's what I use.  I
have to wait a bit for the player to come up but it's great for the apps
I can't use in WINE.

Take Care,
Jeff