[Wine] Ubuntu 7.10

Sergio Samayoa sergiosamayoa at icon.com.gt
Fri Oct 26 15:49:31 CDT 2007

It ran my Delphi application fairly well.

It was little slow but I'm running Ubuntu inside VMWare, the VM has 512 Mb
RAM and its VM disk resides on external USB 2.0 hard drive. Also, McFee
Antivirus is running its Friday scan.

May be I will try in bare metal (real computer) this weekend and I will let
you known.

FYI:
My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 6400 with Centrino Duo 1.6, 2 GB RAM and
7.2KRPM SATA disk.

Regards.