[Wine] Unhandled page fault

Pedro Araújo inckie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:38:24 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Since last week I've been unable to run any applications with Wine; it'll
always lock the mouse and keyboard, even though other applications don't
freeze (at least Amarok can finish playing the current track, but stops when
it is finished). When this happens, I'm forced to kill Wine remotely, and
then I always get something like this

> wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000348 at address
0x7e1525ec (thread 0009), starting debugger...
> Can't attach process 0008: error 5
> Killed

Surprisingly enough, Amarok resumes normal play as soon as Wine gets killed…

Has anyone else run into this?

TIA

--
- Pedro.