[Wine] Cannot enter correct number in IP field

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Tue Oct 30 10:06:28 CDT 2007

On Tuesday October 30 2007 13:50, Marco Aurélio Carvalho wrote:
> Hi folks.
> I am trying to use a windows Sw in wine. It appears to work correctly but
> in the connection setup window I cannot fill the correct IP.

	Make sure that you are using latest WINE version. Currently this is 0.9.48.
Then go to http://bugs.winehq.org and fill a bug report about a bug you
found. Thanks.
	Please note that this is just a user support mailing list and most developers
even don't read it. So it is important to report your bug at
http://bugs.winehq.org if you want to get your bug fixed.
	Thank you for using WINE.