[Wine] wine on Ubuntu box against iTunes

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:49:15 CDT 2007

Hi Roberto,

> fixme:wintrust:WinVerifyTrust 0xffffffff
> {00aac56b-cd44-11d0-8cc2-00c04fc295ee} 0x33eea0

> any idea??

Yes, your version of Wine is too old.  You need at least version
0.9.45 of wine.  Depending on what you're trying to do, you may need a
version of iTunes prior to the latest.  If you want to use the iTunes
music store, you'll need a version of iTunes such as 7.2 or 7.3 - the
latest doesn't work, and I don't know why.  No version will recognize
your iPod, as far as I know.
--Juan