[Wine] usb support in wine/linux

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:34:27 CDT 2007

Whoah, that's impressive yet overkill o_o... I wonder though, have you tried
running the binary at least? I know it might not work, but at least it'll
give you some info to try it out - besides if you've been compiling
regularly all your apps and libraries, I don't think you should have a
problem running it :p then again, to each their own :) good luck with your
USB dongles then ^^