[Wine] HP OpenView Service Desk

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Mon Sep 24 23:40:50 CDT 2007

On Monday September 24 2007 14:08, Carlos Baptista wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to install HP Service Desk with wine, but I can't install MSJVM.
> Does anyone do this already?
>
> Thanks

	msjava installation doesn't work in WINE currently out-of-the-box.
	I'm currently working on this problem. It isn't as simple as you may think
but hopefully in near future (two or three weeks probably but that is just
estimation, unfortunately I have very little free time) I will have something
that will let everyone who needs it to install it on WINE. Currently I'm
trying to find out what exactly prevents it from working.
	But msjava can work in WINE and MSJVM installer can work too - I even have
them working with IE6 but my WINEPREFIX with IE6 is very messy.
	If you are is interested then I can send you a message when I will have
something usable on hands to make the installation of msjava work on WINE -
either script or patches.