[Wine] Re: EAC - slow ripping speed

kls wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 2 06:25:30 CDT 2008

Hi.

Interesting that it works in your case (2.6.22 vs. 2.6.24 kernel vs- 2.6.24-rt kernel [Question] ).
Are you using the ASPI scsi emulator driver or the windows driver under "EAC-Setup-Interfaces"?

Perhaps I should really try the option of installing the latest winehq version!?!?

I also experienced the strange behaviour with a hung-up application etc. during setup. From what I read: The key issue is to switch to the windows driver as the first action. Then restart  EAC and continue configuring it.

Beside that all other functions such as Accurate Rip asf are working fine.

THX
KLS